Back when I first conceived the idea of the New York Challenge, I thought that the mini-challenges and the reviews would give me some fodder for blog posts while I was in New York.
And I was right (for once)! Over the next few days, while Billy and my mom and I are gallivanting around NY and BEA, I’ll be sharing links to all of those people who played along with the NY Challenge. In other words, I’m offering a little glimpse of New York for those of you who can’t be here.
Today, let’s start with the February mini-challenge, which asked for a list of ten things about New York. This is what people came up with:
- Lynne wrote about 10 things she likes in/about/from New York
- Jenny offered 10 things she loves about New York, including the subway
- Heather‘s 10 things she loves includes some delicious looking food
- Colleen wrote about 10 Great Places to Read in NYC
- Kathy‘s list of 10 includes things she wants to do while in NY
- Molly also discussed 10 places she would like to go to while in NY
- Jenna‘s list features her top 10 city experiences over the years
- Topping Sharla‘s list of 10 places she would go in NY is BEA
- Amanda‘s list of 10 things she loves in NY includes pictures
- Taryn provides 10 Places to Visit (Off the Beaten Path)
- Care‘s list is really a justification of why she needs to return to NY
- Rob offers up some deals
- Molly listed 10 independent bookstores in NY. And now that you have something to read, go to these tea houses and settle in with your books.
- Dawn suggests 10 books set in NY
So if you’re jonesing for a taste of NY, be sure to visit these fabulous posts!