Welcome to Wuthering Heights Wednesday! I’m hosting a read-along of this classic novel, and we’re reading (and posting about) 3 chapters a week. Joining me in this adventure are:
- Literate Housewife
- Vivienne( Serendipidy)
- Messy Karen
- Jenny (Take Me Away)
- Ti (Book Chatter)
- Lisa – Lit And Life
- Dar@ Peeking Between the Pages
- J.C. Montgomery (The Biblio Blogazine)
- JoAnn (Lakeside Musing)
- Gentle Reader (Shelf Life)
- Amy at New Century Reading
- Geri at One More Foggy Notion
- Rob at Books are Like Candy Corn
- Trish at Love, Laughter and a Touch of Insanity
- Carina at Reading through Life
Each week I’ll be posting a synopsis (which could contain spoilers, so fair warning) and my thoughts. Here we go…
Volume II, Chapters 14 through 16
This will be short.
Catherine II and Linton are married. Edgar dies. Linton dies.
The book is dying, too.
**Note: We’re almost done gang. We have four chapters left, so next week let’s just read all four and be done with this bad boy!