Trish tagged me to answer some questions. And even though it’s been over a week, I didn’t forget!
1. What is your favorite piece of art?
This is hard. I prefer photography and sculpture over painting, though. And landscapes over people. I seriously love looking at the landscape and travel photos on nationalgeographic.com, but I don’t have a favorite. Like books, it all depends on my mood.
2. What literary character do you think would make an awesome world leader?
3. What color do you think should be outlawed from clothing?
I’m afraid that if I so much as look at a hat I get hat head. So that would be a no.
5. What contemporary novel should be added to the high school curriculum?
Boy, am I glad I’m not in any of your classes. These questions are hard!
6. What book featuring real people do you think could work if the characters were switched to animals?
Twilight? Oh wait…they already turn into animals. Okay then…Hunger Games. Just don’t ask me what animal goes with what character. Billy thinks Peeta should be played by a goat, though.
7. Genetically designed humans. Hell yes or absolutely not?
Oh, hell no.
8. What book would you like to see get parodied a la Pride and Prejudice and Zombies?
Moby Dick! Moby Dick and Demons from the Deep? Or perhaps Moby Dick and Medusa? Runner up: any of the Russians. (The Brothers K Meet Cthulhu!)
9. What book would you absolutely hate to see get parodied?
Jane Eyre. Please don’t disillusion me if it’s been done.
10. TV. Awesome source of entertainment or horrifying time suck?
Obnoxiously horrifying time suck and auditory irritant.
11. What literary character should immediately jump off the page and into your bed?
Matthew from A Discovery of Witches, but I’d prefer it was his bed…so much closer to that sexy library he has.
I’m supposed to come up with my own list of 11 questions and tag 11 people, but I suck at stuff like that (I’m always a dead end when it comes to chain letters, too, and hey, I’m still alive!).