It’s Book Blogger Appreciation Week! Let’s get this party started.
Today’s topic is appreciation, with the intent being to share some of the blogs you enjoy reading. I’m going to introduce you all to my Crazy Clown Posse.
Some background: I am in the middle of a readalong of Stephen King’s IT, dubbed the IT-along. In an attempt to de-scarify the book and drum up readalong business, my co-hostess/partner-in-crime, Her Royal Highness Princess Clown Nose Christina of Reading Thru the Night, sent clown noses to 10 lucky requesters. We then pretty much double-dog-dared everyone to post pictures of themselves wearing the noses.
This is a shout-out to those who have so far posted pictures. Because they are the bestest of sports and one of the reasons why I am having way more fun than I ever thought I would with a horror novel. Here they are, the Crazy Clown Posse:
- Angela of avantaknits, who I met years ago through BookCrossing.
- The aforementioned Princess Clown Nose, so dubbed because of her generosity in all things clownish and her desire to have a royal title after reading Anna Karenina.
- Stacy of Stacy’s Books, who we still love even if she did stick the nose on her kid.
- Care, of Care’s Online Book Club, who sent me my very own Emergency Clown Nose.
- Trish of Love, Laughter, and a Touch of Insanity, with her lovely Easter bonnet to accessorize her nose.
- Natalie of Coffee and a Book Chick, who is still making me laugh with her comment about wanting a new nose.
- And Andi of Estella’s Revenge, who hasn’t actually posted with the nose, but did tweet a pic at one point.
You guys are the bomb! Thanks for all of the laughs over the past month!